Physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We care for people of all ages and treat a variety of muscle, joint and neurological conditions.
Conditions we have successfully treated:
- Ankle Pain
- Shin Splints
- Ankle Sprains
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Excessive Pronation
- Post Surgical Conditions
- Tibialis Posterior Tendonitis
What are my treatment options?
- Corticosteroid Injections
- Physical Therapy*
Advantages of Physical Therapy:
- No side effects.
- Supported by clinical research*.
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
Your Recovery Process:
- Pain Relief
- Recovery of Mobility or Stability
- Increased Strength
- Recovery of Walking and Functional Skills
- Independent Care
* Cited from the academic journal, JBJS (American). 2006;88; Am J Sports Med 1998 May; 26(3).